Thursday, November 03, 2005

Steven Colbert's Ears

I can't get them out of my mind... at least while watching the show - the Colbert Report. You may know that the "Colbert Report" is a show on Comedy Central... following Jon Stewart's "The Daily Show". Steven Colbert used to be a correspondent (?) on the Daily Show, and has since spun off his own show - "The Colbert Report".

Ok: what's the problem? The other night, I was watching the Colbert Report, and early in the show, Steven mentioned that his show was getting all sorts of critique in the blogosphere... including a comment on how one of his ears sticks out differently than the other one. Wow. I had never noticed that. Although I've faithfully watched "The Daily Show" for years, I had never noticed this before.

Now, I can't help but notice it. It's now very distracting. It takes away from my concentration on the heavy thoughts expressed in The Colbert Report. Watch it.

2 Comments:

At 5/30/2006 11:44 PM, Blogger hbfj said...

I just noticed this. So when I went to google colbert ears, you came up on top.

 
At 10/07/2006 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed his ear problem the very first time I watched the show. Love the guy, but I'm fixated on the ears. They are from two different people not just "asymetrical" as someone politely put it. What's the deal?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home