Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Google Video - WOW

Ok. Wow.

Google just posted (ok, I'm a day or two behind) about their updated Google video technology... and is introducing it with the ability to watch UPN's "Everybody Hates Chris" for 4 days... This is really awesome.

I had a prior post about an earlier version of Google video (which appeared to be usable only on MSWindows) which I had saved in draft form because I thought maybe it was too rant-like... but: since that problem is now obsolete, I'll publish it and refer to it.

I'm running a DSL connection and ... this is actually watchable. And, it's not a 64x64 thumb-sized "window"... it's big! Try it!!

Nevertheless, I hope this awesome use of technology and bandwidth doesn't proclude the introduction in the US of truly high-bandwidth Internet... such as that available in Japan, and (as reported by slashdot) now introduced in the UK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home