Friday, August 19, 2005

Choosing blog site names is hard.

So, I've just renamed this blog from to "blogspout". Somehow, I thought that http://blogspout.blogspot.com would be funny. It turns out that an amazing number of other names that I tried were already used... things that I didn't expect would have been thought of... had been.

Among the list were: "noncents" (this was my favorite at the time)... and "blogopoly"... and "blogocity"... and "nonon"... and "noton"... and "linear"... and "nonlinear"... and "grok"... and "grokthis"... and "grokme"... and "grokit"...

Given that I'm somewhat new to blogging, maybe "blogspout" is a bit pretentious... we'll see how it goes.

Let me know what you think about the name. Should I keep it or keep looking?

2 Comments:

At 8/21/2005 12:57 PM, Blogger IvyMike said...

The only issue I have with "blogspout" is that it sounds like a blog that's focused on blogs and blogging. But maybe that's just me.

 
At 9/02/2005 8:09 PM, Blogger carla said...

So cool. You have a blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home